Thursday, September 30, 2010

Winning the Aussie Way and the Scottish Way

.

YouTube - Winning the Aussie Way

Ya gotta love it!

Also, I just noticed Susan Boyle now has a CD out! I'm totally in love with the way she beat the crap out of Simon Cowell... metaphorically speaking, of course. Looking her up for the above links, I see she's got TWO CD's out, plus a couple DVDs and a book, and I'm proud to link them up for you. Congratulations to you, Susan, for making it so big, and especially for wiping that smug scowl off Simon's face!

Lastly, let me throw out some birthday greetings to a couple of my friends. One turned 16 yesterday and another turns 28 today.

















_______
Other articles you'll find interesting or helpful:
"The The Impotence of Proofreading," by TAYLOR MALI
You know you feel good when...
Hey baby, what's your sign? (Updated!)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're Wondering what this Place is all About

Do us a Small Favor, Please:

Terms of Use - legally binding; sadly necessary