Monday, September 13, 2010

"The The Impotence of Proofreading," by TAYLOR MALI

.

"The The Impotence of Proofreading," by TAYLOR MALI

This is a short video presentation. It's pretty funny, but technically I wouldn't term it as safe for work.

Reminds me of a couple years ago, back when I frequented forums a lot more than I do now, when I got tired of all the horribly misspelled posts I had to read to get to an idea. I finally created a short saying that summed up my feelings pretty well. Then some over-sensative idjit said I was being "offensive". Here's the full text of what I was trying to say:

"If reeding you're techs tis all-most tore-chore fore pea-pull, pleas bee shore two ewes thee rye-towards too right hear inn thee four-umms; its aweigh too lettuce no ewer knot uh more-ron. It snot sew vary harred two due atoll. Thang-queue."

I'm so bad, as my friend Natalie will tell you.

It also inspired the You Might not Know how to Write in the English Language article, and their follow-ups.

Hey, while you're here, buy something from Amazon with one of these links. You don't have to buy what I'm linking, just go to Amazon through the link and buy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're Wondering what this Place is all About

Do us a Small Favor, Please:

Terms of Use - legally binding; sadly necessary