Thursday, January 14, 2010

Working out is finally working out

.

As I just said in my previous post, me and working out aren't exactly best friends. I started working out a little over the past year, and for a while, I was seeing some results. Hard to work out while you're driving a truck all day every day, but I found a few inventive ways to do it, which I'll tell you about in a while in the Health series. But a few weeks ago, I made an exciting discovery that I've been waiting until I got home until I could test it out. Essentially, I found a shortcut to strength-building that really works! At least, in the very limited time in which I've been putting it to the test, it's worked.

Let me give you an idea: 6 days ago, I started performing my new rapid strength-building exercises. Today, I performed them again. I got increases in performance ranging from 10% to 40%! Let me tell you, gains like that are pretty much unprecedented in pretty much anyone's routine!

Now, I'm not saying that in a couple weeks I'm going to be bench-pressing cars. Lifting 675 pounds and holding it off the ground for 2 minutes can be painful, even if you're more than strong enough to do it, so I imagine that bench-pressing a car isn't something I'm going to do on a whim. Maybe if you want to bet me a lot of money.

Once I've tested this routine out more, I'll let you know more about it. Watch out, Arnie, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're Wondering what this Place is all About

Do us a Small Favor, Please:

Terms of Use - legally binding; sadly necessary